Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First of a Few

So, I really dislike blogging. I've always felt that people create blogs to vent to an intangible "thing" that really could give two shits about what they had to say, and anyone outside of that intangible "thing" who actually read them, really had no life, or didn't care enough about said "person" to talk to them in person/on the phone/aim about what is going on in their life. Seems like pretty insensitive way to be. Yet I find myself writing a blog, not really purposely, but I had to create the account to message someone whom I needed information from. Good story, I know. But now that I think about blogging, I start to think, "I have a lot of random thoughts, why not get them down?" Also, if someone does happen to stumble upon my blog, god knows that no one would purposely come to my Blogspot [what a silly word btw] and read all my thoughts, but none the less, maybe they might find a chord struck in them to debate, correspond, or share thoughts and ideas that did strike these chords within them. 
I love hearing other's stories. It might be because I can not tell stories worth a damn, but none the less, I love listening to other's experiences. It's enlightening to be able to live vicariously through others stories, or maybe hope for fun adventures in my own life. Either way, I'm a good listener, tell me stories 
Any who, to whomever might read this, you might want to get an insight to me, well I hope at least, unless you already know who I am as a person. I am very active. I'm usually not bored. I work, not even a lot, but in the meantime I go to college and keep busy by working out, being with good friends, or whatever might strike me as interesting. I enjoy the time I have to myself. I've come to have an appreciation for all the time I do get to breathe and take in life, without choking on all the uncontrollable stresses that just are. Give me sun and the warmth of it and I am a very happy person. Even if it is cold and snowy outside, if there is a sun shining, it'll be a good day. After a few years of those "depressing" times, I have made it an effort to only make my life great and not let self destructive people or activities get in my way. There is a lot of love in me now that I have really made an effort in my life into doing things that make me happy. Ayn Rand has an idea that you need to make yourself completely happy, because as a result, you will make others happy. I've noticed that it really works, positive things are really contagious, as are depressing situations, so make the most of life, it feels better to be happy. Conceive the Power of Positive Mental Thinking. Too many people only focus on the negative things in life, usually those things are uncontrollable. Lets move on I might not have everything I want, but the thing that makes it worth the wait is that I'm deciding what will happen next. I'm ready for changes and ready for adventures.
I'll leave this blog at that!

Music: Big D and the Kids Table-Strictly Rude

No comments: